TziTz - Tzeirei Yisroel Tzeirim - YIOP Youth Programming…
Young Israel of Oak Park has programming and activities for our youth of all ages (18 months through teens) and are asking our members for their help. Here’s what we need.
1) Your Kids —We want your kids to come and participate.
2) Your Teens—We want the teens to participate in the main minyan… but when they are not, they should be in Tzitz Minyan or assisting with the younger kids.
3) Your Time—If you are able to assist at any time and in any way with supervising, interacting with, setting up for or coordinating cleanup with the kids, the programming will run smoother.
4) Your Cooperation—In order for our programming to succeed, kids need to understand that they have to be well behaved and willing to participate. As they say, “one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch…” Please make sure kids are at the programs or with you in shul. We are going to be enforcing a minimal loitering policy. Children running in the halls, yelling, or being destructive will not be tolerated. We do not want to have to be your kids’ disciplinarians. Please help when called on.
5) Your Games and Books—if you have age appropriate games around the house that can be donated to the shul, the kids will be able to find things to occupy their time if they choose not to participate in the programs.
Contact the YIOP office at (248) 967-3655 or email Julie at Julie@yiop.org to offer any of the above items. With teamwork we and our children with have a more meaningful and uplifting experience at YIOP.
Young Israel of Oak Park offers the most Jewish Programming of any Synagogue in the area. As such we welcome and appreciate you generous gift.
Welcome to YIOP -
Young Israel of Oak Park
YIOP comes together as a community of Orthodox Zionist Jews committed to prayer, study, and social interaction.
We engage in these to further our spiritual growth, both individually and as a community, bringing us closer to G-d.
15140 West 10 Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Fax: (248) 967-4272